Chamber Ambassadors are often the first impression of the Chamber.
They are an elite base of volunteers from our membership consisting of:
- Chamber Members
Ambassadors serve as liaisons between the community and the Chamber, and share and support the Chamber's mission through:
- Acclimating and welcoming new members to Chamber
- Showcasing Chamber programs and how to benefit fully from their membership
- Publicizing Chamber events
- Assisting with membership retention
- Attending member's community celebrations such as ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings
- Donating time to assist at Chamber activities
HOW DO I....
MAINTAIN CHAMBER AMBASSADOR STATUS?
- Maintain a minimum of 8 points per quarter.
- Must attend at least 6 out of 8 Ambassadors Club meetings throughout the year.
- Must participate in the Membership Campaign, Operation Thank You and Operation Membership Directory.
- Act as a positive community liaison for the Chamber.
Ambassador of the Year
HOW TO BECOME
Members are required to fill out an application to apply for Ambassadorship. The Chairman of the Ambassadors Club appoints members to the specialized group. There is maximum of 25 Ambassadors, and new ambassadors will be selected, as space becomes available.
Applicants must have a strong knowledge about the Chamber, its mission and programs. Applicants must be willing to participate in Chamber events, and will be kept inform about these programs through Chamber emails, such as Monday Memo, and communications with the Director of Membership.
Ambassador of the Quarter - The Ambassador of the Quarter will be awarded 4 times throughout the year to the Ambassador accumulating the most points during the previous quarter. The Ambassador of the Quarter will be spotlighted in Momentum Magazine and recognized at the monthly Board meeting with an award.
Ambassador of the Year - The Ambassador of the Year will be awarded to the member accumulating the most points during the calendar year. The Ambassador of the Year will be honored during the Annual Meeting and spotlighted in Momentum Magazine.