Ensure correct BOL's and packing lists for each shipment are prepared and signed for.
1) Prepare all documents necessary for shipments, Domestic and Export
2) Create and modify shippers in F3
3) Run error reports, comparison reports and labels for shipments.
4) Send ASN's and perform call backs functions.
5) Communicate with NRI associates, customers, suppliers and carriers.
6) Perform daily dock and trailer audits, update trailer board.
7) Schedule and dispatch trucks.
8) Schedule expedite shipments
9) Prepare UPS/ Fed Ex shipments
10) Develop load sheets
11) Maintain and verify trailer tracking board
12) Assist with pulling freight and loading trucks as needed
13) Any other tasks assigned by management
1~2 yr. experience in Logistics preferred
High School Diploma
A. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1) Able to work flexible hours to include weekends
2) Must be self motivated and work with little supervision.
B. EQUIPMENT USAGE
1) Computer skills to include Word and Excel
2) Functional knowledge of Future 3
C. MENTAL/COGNITIVE DEMANDS
1) Good clerical skills
2) Detail oriented
3) Excellent math skills
4) Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Job is second shift.
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Medical
* Retirement benefits include 401K
* Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage