Paint Supervisor - Production
- Minimum of 5 years Electro-deposition painting and surface treatment-related work experience
- Wastewater Treatment License
- HAZWOPER/HAZMAT Training (Preferred)
- Intermediate level computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Bigfoot)(Excel will be tested)
- Conveyor operation, troubleshooting, repair, and manipulation skill
- High school/GED diploma required. Auto Manufacturing experience preferred
- Oversee and be involved in Technician and Lead Associate daily routines
- Prepare and manage plan for the paint line operation, including all necessary arrangements and instructions.
- Prepare accurate Production Reporting and Analysis
- Manage equipment maintenance thru Bigfoot, including all necessary arrangements and instructions. Prepare reports for analysis
- Hands on Paint quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting (pretreatment, E-coat, wastewater treatment required).
- Lead improvement activities (equipment, efficiency)
- Budget management (chemicals, overtime, repairs)
- Order and make arrangements for paint and chemicals.
- Wastewater management to ensure environmental and community goals are realized.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Shows initiative in continuous improvement in all areas.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in appraising difficult situations and in making appropriate decisions.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems.