Honeymoon Bakery is NOW HIRING an experienced Baker for full-time position. Hours include weekday and Saturday mornings. (Saturdays are required; we are closed on Sundays.) Minimum of two years prior baking experience with a creativity and passion for the culinary arts preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable about ingredients and able to follow recipes for in-house pastries and assorted desserts. Job description includes but is not limited to:
(1) preparing and decorating dessert items;
(2) preparing breakfast during regular breakfast hours;
(3) working with other kitchen staff to ensure proper procedures and techniques are followed for a safe, hazard-free workplace;
(4) assisting with weekly vendor orders;
(5) checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met per ServSafe guidelines;
(6) working with owner to research and develop new recipes;
(7) performing all other job-related duties as assigned.
Honeymoon Bakery is proud to be celebrating 13 years as a locally-owned and operated small business in beautiful downtown Rome, GA. Our commitment to consistency and excellence has earned us several Best Bakery and Best Desserts awards – but more importantly, we’ve earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. The foundation of our success was built upon providing high-quality products along with the best customer service available. If this sounds like a team you are interested in joining, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your resume and portfolio photos to email@example.com.