Associate, Procurement (Warehouse and Inventory)Scope of Position: The Associate, Procurement will aid in the procurement of ministries and support services equipment and supplies. This role is also responsible for assisting in the organization of WinShape Foundation’s warehouse spaces, receiving, and preparing for Summer Camp.
Reports to: Team Leader, Procurement
- Receive mail and packages and deliver to various campus locations
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of WinShape Foundation warehouse spaces
- In conjunction with other team members, receive equipment and supplies and sort/palletize as part of the receiving process
- Conduct routine inventory audits throughout storage locations and property
- Organize and prepare Camp equipment and supplies for transportation to summer locations
- Assist with reconciling of receipts and invoices
- Participate in the process of preparing the Mountain Campus for Camp and Retreat seasons
- Assist with annual department objectives
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain up to 30 hours of work each week at WinShape - Mount Berry
- Previous experience in warehousing and/or with a Camps program, preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Exhibit a positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative, problem solving, communication, project organization/management, conflict resolution, leadership, and delegation.
- Commitment to WinShape Foundation vision and core values
Please visit https://winshape.org/careers/ to apply
FLSA Status: Regular Part-Time, Non - Exempt