Part-Time ReStore Driver/Warehouse Associate
Part-Time ReStore Driver / Warehouse Associate
Minimum of 12 hours per week but up to 20 possible.
The Driver/Warehouse Associate is responsible for the effective and timely pickup of donated products from individuals and businesses. Completes and issues donation receipts to the donor at the point of pickup. The driver/warehouse associate is expected to perform all responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner to achieve a safe and positive customer experience and ensure the continual improvement of the ReStore reputation, productivity and profitability.
- Assists customers and donors with loading and unloading of purchases and donations at the store.
- Maintains warehouse and stored product in an organized, clean and safe environment
- Screen for product usability
- Clean donated merchandise
- Assists in merchandising and maintenance of the sales floor
- Friendly and courteous to customers
- Prepare reports and other documents related to donated items
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of ReStore equipment including vehicles, tools, etc.
- General maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background and national sex offender registry screening
- Obtain and provide a Motor Vehicle Report
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- The ability to spend majority of the day standing or moving about the ReStore. Work may require climbing ladders, considerable standing, bending, kneeling and reaching in awkward and tiring positions.
- The ability to repetitively lift and move 50lbs or more.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently load items onto the box truck using hand trucks, dollies or other equipment, and then secure those items inside the truck.
To apply please send your resume to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.