Billing Department Aide
The part-time Billing Aide, under the direction of the Director of Insurance and Managed Care Contracts, performs the daily activities of filing documents, scanning documents, utilizing an adding machine, and various miscellaneous office tasks.
- Meet daily departmental production, quality, and attendance goals.
- Communicate and operate well within a team oriented environment.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the industry's best security practices and regulatory guidelines to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information and other sensitive company data.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19