We are 1,300 professionals, each one All In to care completely for the people of Northwest Georgia. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a mostly Monday to Friday schedule, and a generous uniform allowance, along with the unique opportunity to learn and grow across more than 40 different medical specialties and services. Harbin Clinic seeks talented, invested individuals to become part of our healthcare team. Join us as we work to see our communities flourish!
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will execute all digital initiatives to support Harbin Clinic’s brand and patient experience strategy. The Digital Marketing Manager possesses the digital expertise of best practices, strategies and technologies used to manage and optimize the company’s websites, mobile app, social media and email strategies.
Successful candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or applicable field as well as 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall web presence for Harbin Clinic’s internal and external websites, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal patient experience.
- Partner with marketing team in development of the digital marketing strategy, focusing on driving awareness, lead generation, patient acquisition, and conversion optimization.
- Lead projects tied to the creation of new digital assets, including defining requirements, gathering key stakeholder requirements, managing vendor relationship, navigating internal IT process, developing training, and executing roll-out.
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to achieve key performance goals. Marketing channels include: SEO, paid search, mobile, website, social, and email.
- Partner with content manager to ensure intranet is updated with all approved materials and optimized for effective internal communications.
- Partner with content manager to ensure HarbinClinic.com is updated with all approved materials and optimized for effective patient user experience.
- Utilize metrics and provide recommendations for optimization of campaigns and digital strategies.
- Provide direction to outside agencies that work on any Harbin Clinic digital initiative.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in managing digital marketing initiatives including lead generation, email marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, search engine marketing and social media.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Extensive analytical skills as well as the potential and desire to succeed.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation systems preferred.
- Experience building comprehensive dashboards for monitoring and reporting preferred.