The Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for timely shipping of finished goods and receipt of raw materials and supplies in accordance with work instructions and company policy.
- Diligent in following Company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Perform tasks related to incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures the accuracy of inventories.
- Ability to obtain and maintain power industrial truck training and certification.
- Ability to safely load and unload trailer per work instructions.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Keep work area clean and free from debris.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Works with minimal level of supervision. Issues and concerns need to be communicated to appropriate Plant Management.
Authority and Accountability:
Accountable to Shipping Department Manager for safety, efficiency and inventory accuracy.
Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
Ability to drive a lift truck.
Lifting: 50 pounds maximum lifted. Lowest point - 0 feet, Highest point – 4 feet. Frequency: 1 hours total per 8 hour shift. Object lifted: Supplies.
Carrying: 20 pounds maximum carried. Maximum distance carried: 25 feet. Object carried: Supplies.
Climbing: Ability to climb stairs required.
Shipping 1st shift 2nd shift 3rd Shift
Sunday As Needed As Needed As Needed
Monday 7am-3pm / 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am
Tuesday 7am-3pm / 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am
Wednesday 7am-3pm / 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am
Thursday 7am-3pm / 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am
Friday 7am-3pm / 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm 10pm-6am
Saturday As Needed As Needed As Needed
Job Type: Full-time