Starting Pay is $12.50 with a raise after 90 days!
Benefits after the first full month of work!
FULL TIME - 40 HOURS/WEEK MINIMUM!
Must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
* Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Medical
* Retirement benefits include 401K
* Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Summary: Understand operational standards and perform operation in accordance to the standard. Verify function of any poka-yoke system and properly identify status of parts to ensure good quality
Reports To: Assistant manager of production
- Practice safe work habits
- Follow standardized work instructions to ensure good quality
- Maintain productivity goals
- Maintain a clean workplace
- Support ALL international standard certifications obtained by the company, including meeting customer requirements, delivering intended process outputs, identifying and communicating opportunities for improvement and following all document control program requirements.
- Ensure all customer requirement assignments are documented
- Ensure production is producing conforming product, if non-conforming product is identified, production shall be stopped and / or shipment shall be stopped
- Ensure customer requirements are fully achieved
- Ensure corrective actions are initiated following the identification of all non-conforming product
- Responsible for conforming to the IATF 16949, ISO 90001:2015 support / follow ISO 14001 procedures, standards, and meeting customers’ requirements
- Comply with ALL hazardous waste management responsibilities
- Any additional duties assigned by the manager.
- Experience in a factory environment preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Physical Demands
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs on occasion
- Standing 9 to 10 hours a day
- Some bending, stooping
- Repetitive work with hands
- Equipment Usage
- Electric screwdrivers
- Injection molding machines
- Poka-yoke systems
- Mental / Cognitive Demands
- Ability to work any shift
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
The condition herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Plant associates are exposed to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, gases, solvents, electrical energy, toxic materials, hazardous chemicals and all types of weather and temperature conditions; work in confined spaces; work and/or walk on various types of surfaces including slippery or uneven surfaces.
Physical: Sufficient physical ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting; standing and walking for prolonged periods of time; climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and operating motorized equipment.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents and to operate equipment.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.