Manufacturing Packaging Associate
Join us as a Manufacturing Packaging Associate in one of our state-of-the-art production facilities! Thousands of pounds of ooey-gooey goodness happen at our facility in Rome, Georgia and we couldn’t be prouder. Rice Krispies treats are where it is at. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of the treat team? You will also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives and be a part of the united values and winning culture. At Kellogg’s, we eat what we like and we do what we love.
We boast a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities. Add your snap, crackle, and pop to our winning team in Rome!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Packing with Care - Preparing our finished product in accordance with prescribed packaging procedures while producing high-quality packing of finished goods
- Technical and Manual Machine Operating - Work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing a quality product.
- Managing Machine Performance - Make sure machines are stocked and working at full capacity, maintained well and perform periodic checks while inspecting the product
- Following Best Practices - Preparing equipment for production while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices while using safety precautions
- Industrial or mechanical background
- High School diploma or GED
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above the waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Must be flexible with work schedule as well as overtime and holidays
- Effective communication
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting or a related position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below: THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD