Machine Operator and Assembly
Machine Operator and Assembly:
2nd shift, Times Stagger Start 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM End 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM
As a great machine operator is able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Maintain activity logs.
- • Ability to report to work as scheduled
- • Able to stand for 8-12 hours per shifts
- • Must have Steel Toed Boots