Perform typical laser cutting operations.
2. Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures.
3. Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
4. Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
5. Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
6. Perform all dimensional inspections.
7. Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
8. May perform a variety of other tasks as production needs require.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 1 year of manufacturing experience.
2. 1 year of laser operator experience.
3. Training in general safety, electrostatic discharge awareness, foreign object damage,
awareness and quality system awareness.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
$12.00 an hour
Thermal Seal offers a great profit share incentive annually to employees who qualify, last year alone TSD employees averaged between $5000.00 and $ 10,000.00.