Established law firm seeking qualified paralegal experienced with the following: legal document composition, document revision, document formatting, administrative support, filing documents into all Georgia filing systems, printing, scanning, copying, entering time to be billed, transcribing dictation, calendar management, scheduling, internal and external correspondence, filing, document management, and maintaining confidentiality.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage voluminous files and exhibits.
- Strong communication skills for interacting with clients, attorneys, court personnel, other employees, experts, etc.
- Solid research and writing skills for drafting assorted documents.
- Ability to multitask while handling multiple cases that demand action within the same time period in a deadline heavy environment requiring various tasks on more than one case file almost simultaneously.
- Ability to handle pressure with impending deadlines.