Associate, Guest Services (2nd Shift / Overnight Shift)
Scope of Position: The Associate, Guest Services will look after the needs of each guest upon arrival, throughout their stay, and during the checkout process. This position is expected to display a knowledgeable and professional manner to provide the best retreat experience possible for each guest.
Reports to: Manager, Front Desk and Reservations
- Perform activities required for providing services to the guests of the retreat, including but not limited to greeting guests in the parking lot, assisting with baggage, guest check in/checkouts, room key distribution, guest information in PMS, retail cash register, reports/programming, and restocking guest literature and other Chalet amenities.
- Participate in an ongoing training program to demonstrate proficiency with the PMS and other systems that will ensure consistent front desk service.
- Review daily room occupancy and rate totals, cross checks batch registration with system check-ins and submitting daily deposits.
- Record revenue totals for cash, checks, and credit card transactions and closing the POS daily.
- Generate automated accounting reports and processing for the night audit.
- Monitor and clean as needed the Grand Chalet to meet standards
- Clean, monitor, and stock the drink station
- Stock Linens and Supplies at Front Desk and in retail as needed
- Provide other services as defined by Guest Services Leadership
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service, hospitality or a related field
- Experience in dealing with guests in a non-intrusive, supportive, and grace-based manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Committed to being present at appropriate times to work - 20/30 hours weekly, all shifts all days
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and/or knowledge of a property management system (Maestro)
- Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Exhibit the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative, problem solving
- Commitment to WinShape Foundation purpose and Core Values
FLSA Status: Regular Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Please visit https://winshape.org/careers/ to apply