Associate, Conference Services (Part-Time)
Scope of Position: The Associate, Conference Services carries out daily Audio/Visual and Conference Services activities as assigned by the Conference Services Leadership.
Reports to: Manager, Conference Services
- Performs A/V and Conference Services duties as outlined in daily reports including, but not limited to, setup and operation of A/V and sound equipment, breakdown and storage of equipment at the conclusion of events and other duties
- Assists in the use and safety of all A/V equipment throughout WinShape Foundation, including the check-in/check-out process and equipment
- Assists in audio and video recording, multimedia and duplication projects for our groups and for WinShape Foundation departments, as directed
- Performs all live production aspects of the department, such as lighting, sound, video recording audio recording, photography and lyric presentation
- Assists in the setup and tear down of meeting room tables, chairs and equipment for all WinShape Foundation meeting rooms
- Performs additional duties and tasks as assigned by Conference Services Leadership
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Exhibits effective oral communication skills, as well as, demonstrated proficiency in use of Windows and Mac based computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands
- Exhibits a positive and cooperative attitude with the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with management, peers, clients and potential clients
- Ability to lift/carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Commitment to be present at appropriate times to work – Morning and Evening Shifts
- Exhibits the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative, and problem solving
- Commitment to WinShape Foundation vision and core values
FLSA Status: Regular Part-Time; Non-Exempt
Please visit https://winshape.org/careers/ to apply