Orthodontic Clinical Assistant
We are Pridemore & Cox Orthodontics, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they will love. We also believe that you deserve a job you will love.
At Pridemore & Cox Orthodontics, we are all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we are spreading smiles and positivity all over Northwest Georgia. It is no small task, and that is why we are looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?How we make you smile...
- Competitive compensation starting from $15 per hour based upon dental assistant and sales/customer service experience
- Potential bonus opportunity
- 30+ hour work weeks
- 401k Contribution with matching
- Paid Time Off to all full-time team members
- Braces and/or Aligner Benefit
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
It would really make us SMILE if you have…
- Dental Assisting Certificate and/or 1+ year of hands on dental experience required
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Customer Service experience
- Confidence when presenting our results and accurately addressing a customer’s questions and concerns
- Excitement and passion about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivation and independence but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- An open-mind and optimism as we continue to grow and innovate
How you make our customers SMILE…
- Deliver “5-Star” experience for every customer
- Be the face of Pridemore & Cox Orthodontics, explain our product and guide our customers through timelines and expectations
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to a more confident smile using cutting edge technology
- Work with our teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set our team up for success
Want to learn more about our company?
Check us out! www.smilewithpride.com
Would you like to join our team?
Email your resume to email@example.com