About Relentless Chiropractic
Relentless Chiropractic is a brand new, state-of-the-art, Chiropractic office in Rome, Georgia.
Our office helps individuals and families obtain optimal health and wellness through
neurologically based Chiropractic care. We provide the most advanced care by focusing on
research, ongoing training, and implementing the latest advancements in technology. We
empower our patients to take charge of their health by being proactive with a natural approach
rather than reactive.
Relentless Chiropractic is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Chiropractic-Assistant who is
self-motivated and loves to serve people with a compassionate heart. Candidates should have a
strong background in customer service with a positive, open-minded attitude. Candidates
should also be willing to challenge old belief patterns around health and wellness.
The right candidate will support the team with enthusiasm inpatient intakes, patient
evaluations, phone calls, billing, sales, execution, and coordination of marketing events, and
collaboration with community outreach initiatives. This individual will be responsible for
multiple tasks simultaneously and be expected to deliver high-quality performance on a
We are seeking a loyal individual who seeks a position of longevity.
Who you’re committed to being
• An organized team member with strong multitasking skills
• A collaborator that creates a results-driven, team-oriented environment
• An exceptional problem solver with the ability to act on your feet and make critical
decisions without heavy coaching as well as identify potential roadblocks in advance and
propose tangible solutions
• A strong verbal communicator and presenter with keen attention to detail
• A calming, friendly individual who can easily build rapport with children, expectant
mothers, and the elderly.
• An individual dedicated to learning and advancing skills and knowledge of health and
the human body
Experience you’ll need
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years in customer service role with a proven track record of performing with
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
• Strong communication capabilities, including the ability to work in fast-paced, high
• Ability to quickly create solutions in high-pressure situations
• Excellent memorization skills
• This position is not your typical healthcare office!
Please include a copy of your resume and cover letter stating why you feel like you’d be a great
candidate for the position. Only candidates who submit a cover letter will be considered. All
necessary training will be provided by Relentless Chiropractic.