The purpose of this classification is to operate equipment and perform manual work functions associated with construction, repair, and maintenance of the County Water System.
• Operates equipment, machinery, and tools used in water system construction, maintenance, and repair (which may include a dump truck, trailer, and backhoe).
• Transports, loads, and unloads equipment and materials used in projects.
• Performs manual work functions associated with water system construction, maintenance, and repair.
• Performs maintenance tasks necessary to keep machinery, equipment, and tools in good working condition.
• Prepares and/or receives various forms, reports, work orders, or other documentation and completes, processes, and/or forwards as appropriate.