This position is responsible for all traffic related cases in Probate Court by processing and preparing cases for arraignments and trials.
• Collects and analyzes driver histories, prepares traffic court documents for judge.
• Prepares traffic cases for court by making sure all documents are accurate and complete.
• Issues subpoenas and warrants per established court protocol.
• Coordinates trial related issues with the District Attorney’s Office.
• Responsible for the integrity/transmission of court dispositions to the GBI and Department of Drivers Services.
• Identify/initiates problem resolution with traffic related issues.
• Schedules interpreters for court.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 1 to 2 years experience in clerical/general office work or a related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job. Must be able to become certified by the Georgia Crime Information Center.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic