Dishwasher/ Prep Cook (Part-Time)
Scope of Position: The Steward will operate and maintain commercial and manual dishwashing equipment and oversee the cleanliness of all Food Service dishes, glassware, pots, pans and utensils and keep kitchen floors, dish and trash areas clean. Assists with the unloading of food delivery trucks and store products.
Reports to: Coordinator, Food Service
- Operates, maintains and cleans the dish room equipment and area
- Cleans and sanitizes all Food Service equipment
- Sweeps and mops floors in dish and kitchen areas throughout shift, including shift end
- Places liners in all trash cans and removes garbage periodically during each shift, including shift end
- Removes and breaks down boxes and places in recycling bin
- Works with the Food Service team to unload food delivery trucks and store products
- Assists Food Service team with inventory of food items and maintains shelf organization
- Serves, engages and accommodates the needs of WinShape Retreat guests
- Performs additional duties and tasks as assigned by Food Service Leadership
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Has 0-2 years of related work experience
- Able to carry and lift objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has an acceptable driving record
- Works with a positive and cooperative attitude and is proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Committed to being present at appropriate times to work – up to 30 hours per week, all days all shifts
- Exhibit the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative and problem solving.
- Commitment to WinShape Retreat vision and core values.
FSLA Status: Part-Time; Non-Exempt