BOH STAFF **LEAD LINE COOK, SAUTEE, GRILL, & EXPO **
Harvest Moon Cafe is looking for experience line cooks.
Please apply on line at: https://myharvestmooncafe.com/jobs/
- 1- 2 years experience minimum in that position in fast paced restaurant.
- Passionate about food, hospitality and food service.
- Committed, reliable and punctual.
- Solid references only.
- Serve-safe is a plus.
- PM availability a Must.
- Weekends are required.
- Successful candidate must be able to work as a team member and communicate with fellow kitchen staff.
- Inspect and clean, and maintain food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, fryers, roasters, and other kitchen equipment.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Knows and complies consistently with the restaurant's standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the quality of products served.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to support a smooth service period.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all food products and supplies according to restaurant policies and procedures.