Job Description: After School Care - Upper Elementary
The Montessori School of Rome is searching for a dependable addition to our team! This position will be part-time with hours from 2:45-5:30 Monday through Friday.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain roster of children being sure they are signed in daily. Ensure that someone initials when student leaves.
- Promote by example correct way to speak to children, parents, other staff members.
- Ensure that parent communication is professional.
- Ensure that children are not left unattended to go to restroom or get belongings.
- Ensure that staff hands off children to parents.
- Be sure correct staff to children ratios are followed.
- Maintain CPR, First Aid, and 10 training hours per year as designated by Bright from the Start.
- Make sure that daily and weekly cleaning checklists are completed.
- Follow instructions of Lead ASC staff promptly and with a good attitude.
- Know which children are under your care and where they are at all times.
- Be well versed in emergency plan.
- Other duties as assigned by the owner.
E-mail your resume to Jamie Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.