Loan SpecialistGreater Community Bank is looking for a self-starting and organized Loan Specialist to assist in managing loan requests for the Bank. This position is responsible for creating, processing, and reviewing commercial and consumer loan packages for the Bank’s lending officers.
- Reviews and books all loan including consumer, commercial, participation and SBA loan documentation packages in the bank’s systems.
- Performs quality control review of loan requests and packages, ensuring accuracy and completeness of credit and pre-closing documentation prior to loan documentation.
- Reviews entity documents to verify business structure and identify authorized signers. Utilize all systems in place to clear loan files to be processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Notifies Loan Officers of pending items needed to process file according to established policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines; Daily loan General Ledger balancing, as assigned.
- Communicates with outside vendors, not limited to Settlement/Title Companies, Insurance Companies, Attorneys, and County recorder of deed offices.
- Posts payments, draws, and principal reductions for current loan customers.
- Processes loan billing notices and statements; Processes loan payoffs.
- Prepares Credit Memos for appropriate loan approval with the assistance of Bank’s Credit Analysts.
- Maintains reasonable knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies and regulatory requirements specific to bank lending.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or certification in related discipline desired.
- 3-5 years of experience in loan documentation preparation preferred.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory requirements for bank documentation.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to maintain confidentiality and address time sensitive issues quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills to represent the Bank in a positive way when dealing with customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; prior knowledge of banking software including LaserPro and FISERVE is a plus!
Please submit a resume to Careers@GreaterCB.com. Greater Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.