Senior Administrative Assistant - Guest ExperienceScope of Position: The Senior Administrative Assistant - Guest Experience provides administrative support to the Assistant Director, WinShape Dining, Hosting and Food Services on a daily basis by completing administrative and operational tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Providing support with skill and professionalism, this position will include a wide variety of administrative functions and helps to support the planning, organizing, leading, and development of the operations of WinShape Foundation. In addition to maintaining our vision by adhering to our values, this position must provide the highest level of service to our guests and staff.
Reports to: Assistant Director, WinShape Dining, Hosting and Food Services
- Supports the Dining, Hosting, Food Services, and Environments leadership in ensuring accurate Talent Services and Payroll information is submitted on-time
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements through Wells Fargo CCER for Assistant Director
- Provides support to the Dining, Hosting, Food Services, and Environments teams by serving as a resource for leaders on accounting processes
- Supports special events/projects of WinShape Guest Experience Operations
- Supports Assistant Director by compiling data and composing, editing, and organizing documents and written communication
- Supports Assistant Director by capturing meeting notes and action items and disseminating to appropriate parties
- Maintains Assistant Director’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Plans and coordinate all logistical needs for department on-site and off-site meetings and events, including leadership meetings and special events such as planning retreats and team celebrations
- Attends meetings on behalf of Assistant Director, as needed
- Assists the WinShape Guest Experience staff with supporting the execution of ministry initiatives
- Assists department leadership with recruiting and onboarding
- Reviews processes and procedures to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety and appropriate proposes suggestions for continuous improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director, WinShape Dining, Hosting and Food Services
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with discretion and maintain highly confidential information
- Proven proficiency with MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Teams), with a general technical aptitude to quickly pick up other computer skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks and move from one project to another while leading project to successful completion.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Exhibits the following Competencies: dependability, team player, initiative, problem solving, communication, conflict resolution, integrity, honesty, reliability, leadership, and delegation.
- High level of initiative, conscientiousness, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and has an acceptable driving record
- Accurate typing/data entry and editing skills: keen eye for detail
- Ability to maintain excellent customer service skills and presence in the midst of a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to deal diplomatically with a wide range of personalities
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Commitment to being present at appropriate times to work, 40/45 hours per week, all shifts, and all days
- Maintains a servant perspective, even in the midst of difficulties
- A self-professing Christ follower, actively involved in a Christian faith community and actively pursuing Christ on a consistent basis
- Commitment to the WinShape Foundation’s core values: People, Results, Excellence, Stewardship, and Safety