Our company is searching for an Office Clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our company’s daily office operations run smoothly.
Your duties will include data entry functions, answering telephones, distributing mails, and maintaining company files. To succeed in this role, you must be a reliable and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational skills. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with basic bookkeeping and office administration processes.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage various of data entry duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Plan and book travel arrangements and venues for company events.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clerical position.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience in SAP is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Competitive Wages: Ranges from $10.50 to $13.50
- 100% Medical
- Dental, vision, supplemental coverages @ Group Rate
- 401k with matching