Executive Administrative Assistant - WinShape Business Services
Scope of Position: Provides administrative and project coordination duties for the Senior Director, WinShape Business Services. Responsibility may include managing calendars; making travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; and customer relations. Strong computer skills required; flexibility; excellent interpersonal skills; project coordination experience; and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff skills are required. Coordination with outside clients and vendors is required. Sensitivity to confidential matters is of the upmost importance.
Reports to: Senior Director, WinShape Business Services
- Supports Senior Director, WinShape Business Services with duties related to the WinShape Leadership Team.
- Maintains Senior Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Acts as the point of contact between the Senior Director and internal/external clients and directs all general inquiries to appropriate team member.
- Provides support for corporate executive office as needed.
- Processes all invoices, check requests and expense reimbursements through Oracle Fusion.
- Ensures Senior Director meets regularly with direct report staff members and ensures that awareness of their schedules and important events in their lives, when appropriate.
- Creates and participates in team events that take place outside of the office, such as staff retreats, staff appreciation, and team building.
- Manages reconciliation of corporate credit card statements for Senior Director and assists staff on the reconciliation process as needed.
- Attends all meetings and trainings required by Senior Director and WinShape Foundation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior Director, WinShape Business Services.
- Performs general office duties; answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, sorting and distribution of incoming mail and packages, and maintains office supplies.
- Be a self-professing Christ follower, actively involved in a Christian faith community and actively pursuing Christ on a consistent basis.
- Exemplifies servant leadership, as modeled by Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to discipleship, prayer and Bible study.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or a minimum 8-10 years work experience in the clerical or administrative field with 5 years of proven executive administration experience.
- Proficient at multi-tasking and project completion.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone, email, correspondence, and face-to-face communication
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions from complex problems
- Previous event planning and travel coordination experience
- High level of initiative and conscientiousness