As the hub of all claims, the coordinator is responsible for speaking with the customer, ongoing customer follow up, handling service complaints, logistics of dispatching field personnel to jobs while ensuring that the required Cycle Time and insurance Service Level Agreement tasks deadlines are met. The Coordinator will be responsible to follow up daily with the OPS team to ensure and that all required documentation, estimates and procedures are followed according to required program guidelines.
A successful Coordinator will possess tenacity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The coordinator who is detail oriented and able to focus with many projects in varying degrees of completion will be most successful in this position.
- Understanding of the claims flow process – Water Mitigation, Reconstruction, Contents, and other Environmental work
- Manages data entry for each claim from First Notice of Loss through to completion of job in the CRM system
- Daily review of compliance tasks and all job tasks are completed on time
- Monitor and update jobs in required operating system making sure the job flows efficiently through the claims process requirements and cycle times
- Ensure that uploading photos, and other documents are appropriately described, titled and uploaded in real time, as well as follows up to get missing required data from homeowner and insurance/mortgage information not obtained on initial call
- Creates and or assists with job estimate, reviews final estimate to ensure estimate is complete per company standards
- Manages Customer Service issues and complaints, documenting actions and resolution
- Understanding of all company cycle times and SLAs required for each job and phase
- Client Care Calls – ensure constant, often daily, communication with the customer, may communicate with adjuster
- Ensure daily notes are entered in all jobs, contacting relevant participants and escalating to the department manager as required
- May be responsible for creating job estimate and or assisting the Estimator/Project Manager with final estimate
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience preferred, work experience will be considered
- IICRC Certifications preferred but not required: WTR, ASD, OCT, STC
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- 1-3 years of Xactimate experience required- proficient use Xactimate 28
- Experience with Microsoft© Office application (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
- Personal time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable and adaptable to operate within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office, Outlook, CRM software
- Experience do you have with customer interaction and conflict resolution
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 20 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others quickly, accurately, and receive and act on detailed information.
- Close visual acuity to perform detail-oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Be exposed to various inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating. May be required to travel for short periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.