Business license Inspector
This position is responsible for issuing business and professional licenses and collecting monies due.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, accounting, business management or related field complimented by one to two years’ experience in a position performing related duties.
- Excellent computer skills (Tyler/MUNIS Operating Systems helpful).
- Must be or be able to become a certified user of the Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services-Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements Program (SAVE).
- Must be or be able to become a registered Notary Public in the State of Georgia.
- Must be able to deal effectively, courteously and professionally with the public in handling inquiries and communicating information with diverse customers orally and in writing.
- Must be able to calculate and collect license fees and be able to collect and balance collections received in person or by mail.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license from state of residency.
- Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.