Georgia Agriculture Awareness Week
From the farm to our plates and beyond, Georgia's agricultural industry never stops working for you. To honor the state's largest industry, we've designated March 22-26, 2021, to celebrate our annual Georgia Ag Week! The week-long celebration highlights the people, communities and products that make Georgia Nature's Favorite State!
. Additional information on the following events can be found on the http://georgiaagweek.com/agweek2021/ website.
Activities for Georgia Agriculture Awareness week include:
- 2021 Ag Week Photo Contest (Photo submissions began on February 1 with a deadline of March 19)
- A Fork in the Road (GPB TV series - Saturdays 8:30am ET)
- Hands-On Garden Day (March 22)
- Buy Georgia Grown Day (March 23)
- Ag Hero Day (March 24)
- Ag Literacy Day (March 25)
- Make My Plate Georgia Grown Day (March 26)