Are you looking for a career and a company you can grow with? Do you have the desire to be the best? Do you like to win? Surya is looking for smart, driven, sales-oriented candidates to be a key asset in growing our business. As a Sales Associate with the Corporate Sales Team you will begin your career for a minimum of six months to eighteen months in the Sales Associate role responsible for calling leads, prospects and accounts, establishing a business relationship and moving them quickly and efficiently through the sales cycle. As you master the Sales Associate role, you may have the opportunity to progress into the Account Manager role you will engage with customers to understand design needs and drives product awareness to generate customer value. The ability to establish trust, credibility, and a strong influential relationship with the buyer/designer for assigned accounts while achieving sales goals is a must. You will attend trade shows in Atlanta, Dallas, and High Point to network and get to know our customer base. You will learn the business behind a dynamic, fast paced and high growth potential industry. The ideal candidate will be motivated, customer-focused, detail-oriented and a quick-learner. We offer a competitive base salary, performance based incentive, 15 days PTO in the first year and a full benefits package. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we look forward to meeting you.
- Build relationships, identify opportunities and capture sales from warm leads – no cold calling
- Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline by communicating value proposition and key benefits of Surya product suite
- Execute and track targeted calling campaigns for warm leads
- Assist with account management activities including completing customer profiles, following up on sales calls and creating collateral and presentations
- Track all sales activities through Salesforce.com
- Assist with trade show planning including new product preparation and customer invitations and meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Sales Mindset
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Great attention to detail and ability to follow up on multiple tasks
- Willingness and ability to attend/work at designated key industry trade shows
- Proficient in MS Office suite; experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Ability to work in our corporate office in Cartersville, GA. We offer a vanpool with stops in Atlanta and Buckhead for an easy commute!
Surya is a leading home décor company that has gained attention for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Products include area rugs, pillows, throws, accent furniture, art, bedding and lighting sold through a broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, and interior designers. Surya fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration, with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies.