Advanced Tax Solutions LLC is now hiring Sales Representatives. Advanced Tax Solutions LLC is the developer of MyTAXPrepOffice, the most technologically advanced online tax preparation software for tax professionals on the market today. As a member of the sales team, you will schedule appointments with prospective customers to do demonstrations of MyTAXPrepOffice software. All our sales are directly to tax professionals, CPA's, bookkeepers, and other tax related businesses. Leads are provided to you. Our sales process involves calling potential new customers, assessing their needs, demonstrating our product and ultimately selling them one of our software suites or potentially upgrading an existing customer’s services.
Ideal candidates must be motivated, determined, have a positive attitude and be able to learn quickly.
- Prior Sales experience is required
- Prior phone sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the tax industry is beneficial, but not required.
- Minimum 2 year College Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate with all level of business professionals from single owners to CEO's
- Experience w/ CRM software platforms a PLUS
- Must be very computer literate
- Must be able to learn quickly.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- $26,000 base salary with all requirements met
- Monthly Sales Commission with reasonable sales quotas
- Yearly Bonus Structure with unlimited potential
- New Sales reps should be able to double their annual salary with monthly commission and bonus - experienced industry professionals could triple or more the initial salary base w/ commission and bonus
- Opportunities for advancement based off performance
- Weekends off
- 12 Days PTO + major holidays
- Exciting and Challenging
- Fun, fast paced work environment
- Fast growing company with major advantages over competitors - industry leading technology