Scope of Position: Ensure the highest quality guest experience by cleaning and preparing the retreat buildings as well as other locations on the mountain campus.
Reports to: Coordinator, Guest Services - Housekeeping
- Remove soiled linens from guest rooms and take them to the Laundry Department.
- Clean and Bona Floors as needed.
- Sweep entrances to buildings and remove cobwebs.
- Clean guest rooms, perform stay overs and turnovers as assigned within standard guidelines.
- Clean public areas and offices.
- Report work orders as needed on the facilities.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories and reporting requests as necessary
- Participate in training programs to demonstrate proficiency with the cleaning of all facilities.
- Perform high dusting and seasonal deep cleaning of facilities as needed.
- Provide other services as defined by the Coordinator, Guest Services - Housekeeping.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (both in speech and written communication)
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must stand, bend, stretch, climb stairs and ladders, and do much walking.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Committed to being present at appropriate times to work – up to 30 hours per week, all shifts, all days.
- Exhibit the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative, and problem solving
- Commitment to the WinShape Retreat vision and core values.