Scope of Position: This position will work in multiple departments, based on business needs, to ensure Retreat guests are cared for in a caring, safe manner.
Reports to: Manager of Guest Services
- Perform activities required for providing services to the guests of the retreat, including, but not limited to, greeting guests in the parking lot and assisting with baggage, serving in the Great Hall, meeting room set-up, and other job tasks as assigned.
- Participate in ongoing training programs in different areas to improve basic skills needed to perform all required tasks.
- Serve as a member of the Guest Services Team in support of the goals and values of creating a safe place for growth and transformation.
- Provide other services as defined by Retreat Leadership.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to being present at appropriate times to work – up to 30 hours per week, all days, all shifts, primarily first and second shifts.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Exhibit the following competencies: dependability, team player, job knowledge, initiative, problem solving
- Commitment to WinShape Foundation Purpose and Core Values.