What’s your purpose? Smoothie King is a forty-years-young brand, and creator of the first nutritional smoothie franchise. Our purpose is to bring pleasure to health: Smoothies with a purpose.
Working for Smoothie King requires a lot of energy, passion, and ambition. We need dynamic professionals interested in doing the best work of their life to make an impact on our Guests. Our team is committed to our mission to inspire people to live a healthy & active lifestyle, and anyone passionate about that, will fit right in. Join our team today!
Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in overall operations of the restaurant. They will be involved in all areas of restaurant management, which includes leadership and development of their team, ensuring a superior Guest experience, maximizing sales performance, and driving profitability while maintaining a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
Under direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for the operations of assigned shift.
- Will assist General Manager in the store’s talent management functions, including identifying talent, hiring, team member training and development, and coaching.
- Brand loyalty: Communicate and execute positive brand impression to the overall Guest experience.
- Must ensure consistency and high quality preparation of smoothies and Guest service.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of all areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
18+ years old
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in quick service restaurant or retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Operates a blender and POS cashier system.
- Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Knowledgeable of general POS functionality.
- Excellent Communication Skills, ability to give and receive feedback.
- ServSafe Certification.
Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job duties for Smoothie King Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Franchise locations may be different.