A child's education can never take a sick day! That is why Kelly Educational Staffing® is dedicated to placing qualified substitute teachers in every classroom that needs one. Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 7,000+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states and every year more than 2.8 million classrooms are filled by a KES® substitute!The Perks of Working with KES®
- Flexibility: you can choose what days you want to work and what assignments you want to accept.
- Convenient Compensation: Pay is on a weekly schedule and direct deposit is easy to set up! We also have options for a company-issued pay card and paper checks.
- Benefits: 401k options are available and health insurance can be obtained through a third party vendor.
- Minimum education required is a high school diploma or GED
- You must be at least 20 years of age to work with KES®