Suhner Industrial Products, LLC, a Rome, GA company is searching for a full time tool repair technician for the repair of industrial tools consisting of electric, pneumatic, battery, and high voltage induction motors. The candidate would repair factory built tools that are sent in by Suhner customers for repair, maintenance and evaluation and determine the best course of action to repair, warranty, etc.
The Repair Technician should be mechanically skilled and have a background or understanding of electric or pneumatic motors. The ideal candidate would be responsible for quoting and communicating with customers as well as Suhner sales representatives regarding tool repair status. He/She would need be able navigate through an ERP system to identify proper costs of repair parts. In addition, the Tool Repair Technician would have duel responsibility to assist with shipping and receiving in our warehouse, accounting for approximately 30% of their time and would report directly to the General Manager.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- General knowledge of electric and pneumatic motors
- Experience with hand and power tool use
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn
- Experience with shipping and receiving
- Ability to lift to 50lbs