The Accounts Receivable / Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Prepare daily and weekly production reports.
- Update open orders daily.
- Reconcile and match receiving documents to vendor invoices.
- Generate and mail invoices.
- Collection Calls
- Maintain reconciliations of inventory receipts in Excel to ERP system.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Works with minimal level of supervision.
Authority and Accountability:
Accountable to CFO for timeliness and accuracy of work completed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent required.
BS or associates degree in Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience working in an ERP system
Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office with heavy emphasis in Excel and Outlook.
Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy required.
Read, write and communicate using English language.