6739 New Calhoun Road
172 ACRES OF LAND AVAILABLE
LOCATION: Located seven (7) miles from I-75 near the intersection of Ga. 53 and Ga. 140.
ZONING: Heavy Industrial
RAIL LINE: Adjacent to Norfolk South rail.
NATURAL GAS: Supplied by Atlanta Gas Light, 4" & 2" High pressure lines on site
WATER: Supplied by Floyd County, 12" main, 4" line
SEWER: Supplied by Floyd County, 8" main
POWER: Customer Choice
FIRE PROTECTION: Class II Fire Rating
POLICE PROTECTION: Floyd County Police, Floyd County Sheriff's Office
IDEAL BREWERY LOCATION
THE IDEAL BREWERY LOCATION IS IN ROME, GEORGIA
Capacity to pump 1.5mgd
Three artesian springs with reservoirs and pump house
14 & 20 RIVERBEND DRIVE
5,000 +/- SF End Cap and 25,000 +/- SF Available Now
- Existing Medical Suite 2,230 SF Available February 2015
- Close Proximity to Floyd Medical & Redmond Regional Medical Centers
- Educational institutions include
- Berry College, Georgia Highlands, Georgia Northwestern Technical, & Shorter University
- Adjacent to Kroger, Shopping, & Restaurants
- Entire Medical & Retail
- Development 270,000 SF with 70,000 Existing Medical
- Building Size / Dimensions: 6,250 sq. ft.
- Construction Material: Metal, with insulated panels
- Ceiling Height: 11'4"
- On Airport property
- Building has 12 rooms that can be used as office, work rooms, etc.
- Large central area (1,672 sq. ft.) in middle of building leading to all rooms.
- Lunch/Kitchen area
- Truck loading: 2 large roll-up doors (10' by 10')
- Water: Floyd County Water Department
- Sewer: City of Rome
- Natural Gas: Summerville Gas
- Air: Central Electric throughout building
2448 SHORTER AVENUE
Neighborhood retail center
- 45,000 square foot anchor space
- 1,200 square foot end-cap
- Strategically located in the center of the "Golden Triangle," The metropolitan areas of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham.
- Located in the highest growth area in Georgia, the #1 most livable city in the southeast, and one of the top 40 places in America to retire.
TRAFFIC COUNTS (GA DOT 06'):
- 31,990VPD on Shorter Avenue in front of center
- 19,060VPD on Redmond Circle just north of Shorter Avenue
- 6,940VPD on Huffaker Road along western site of center