6739 New Calhoun Road
172 ACRES OF LAND AVAILABLE
LOCATION: Located seven (7) miles from I-75 near the intersection of Ga. 53 and Ga. 140. (140 Widening)
ZONING: Heavy Industrial
RAIL LINE: Adjacent to Norfolk South rail.
NATURAL GAS: Supplied by Atlanta Gas Light, 4" & 2" High pressure lines on site
WATER: Supplied by Floyd County, 12" main, 4" line
SEWER: Supplied by Floyd County, 8" main
POWER: Customer Choice
FIRE PROTECTION: Class II Fire Rating
POLICE PROTECTION: Floyd County Police, Floyd County Sheriff's Office
IDEAL BREWERY LOCATION
THE IDEAL BREWERY LOCATION IS IN ROME, GEORGIA
- 15-21 +/- Acres of land
- HI Zoned, Heavy Industrial usage
- Warehouse space 65,000 Sq Ft
- 3 Artesian Springs: All springs have reservoirs and pump house, approx. 1.5 million Gallons per day(Per Floyd County Survey)
- Property is conveniently located to the future Rome By-Pass
- Easy Accessibility to Major Highways (411, 27, 101(future By Pass), I-75, 1-20)
- Central to Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham
- Potential Norfolk Rail Access
14 & 20 RIVERBEND DRIVE
5,000 +/- SF End Cap and 25,000 +/- SF Available Now
- Existing Medical Suite 2,230 SF Available February 2015
- Close Proximity to Floyd Medical & Redmond Regional Medical Centers
- Educational institutions include
- Berry College, Georgia Highlands, Georgia Northwestern Technical, & Shorter University
- Adjacent to Kroger, Shopping, & Restaurants
- Entire Medical & Retail
- Development 270,000 SF with 70,000 Existing Medical
- Building Size / Dimensions: 6,250 sq. ft.
- Construction Material: Metal, with insulated panels
- Ceiling Height: 11'4"
- On Airport property
- Building has 12 rooms that can be used as office, work rooms, etc.
- Large central area (1,672 sq. ft.) in middle of building leading to all rooms.
- Lunch/Kitchen area
- Truck loading: 2 large roll-up doors (10' by 10')
- Water: Floyd County Water Department
- Sewer: City of Rome
- Natural Gas: Summerville Gas
- Air: Central Electric throughout building
2448 SHORTER AVENUE
Neighborhood retail center
- 45,000 square foot anchor space
- 1,200 square foot end-cap
- Strategically located in the center of the "Golden Triangle," The metropolitan areas of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham.
- Located in the highest growth area in Georgia, the #1 most livable city in the southeast, and one of the top 40 places in America to retire.